A Mother’s Day wine list inspired by our sommelier tasting event
In the last days of February, Oregon Wine Board hosted 20 sommeliers for lunch at Trivet. The tasting included 12 wines alongside delicious seasonal fare from Jonny Lake’s kitchen.
We felt that this wine list serves as great inspiration for your Mothering Sunday entertaining, gifting or your, the next special occasion. You might even see these excellent winemakers appear on restaurant wine lists in the coming months, so take note!
Many of the sommeliers commented on the incredible variety coming from Oregon, as well as the unique character and elegance of the bottles tasted on the day. We have listed four of the wines readily available via online retailers, along with the full tasting list from the day for those budding sommeliers at home.
Full sommelier wine list
- Division Un Chardonnay 2020, Willamette Valley
- Twill Oregon Syrah 2019
- Adelsheim Staking claim Chardonnay
- 2018 Brooks Ara Riesling
- Louise Vineyard Pinot Noir, Cristom, 12x37.5cl
- Decouverte Vineyard Pinot Noir 2018
- Joel Gott Pinot Gris
- Big Table Farm Wild Bee Chardonnay
- Eyrie Vineyards 2018 Trousseau
- Cloudline Pinot Noir, Drouhin Oregon 2021
- Domaine Serene Yamhill Cuvee Pinot Noir 2018
- Domaine Serene Evenstad Reserve Chardonnay 2019
We hope you enjoy a glass of Oregon Wine and toast the amazing women in your life this weekend.